Posts tagged "Custom Website"
- 13 Nov 2014The Hampton Clinic
The Hampton Clinic is set in opulent surroundings in the prestigious Berkeley Square in Clifton, commonly referred to as the ‘Harley Street’ of Bristol. We are excited to be able to bring cutting edge technology and the latest advancements in treatments and health transformation programmes to Bristol. The clinic offers a clean, highly professional environment where you can relax and feel safe in the hands of the professionals.
Our clients of The Hampton Clinic Bristol came to us with a well defined and considered concept for a website. We have worked with clients who require our expertise in developing every aspect of their website, which creatively is very satisfying. However, we also like the challenge of realizing a tighter brief. Our clients have a wealth of experience within the medispa industry and understand the needs of their clients in relationship to a website .Together we developed a number of interesting and original ideas including the use of facial and body images as menu links.We aspired to create a site that wholly reflected the nature of our clients business and the experience of their services customers would receive. Style, elegance, simplicity, purity, clarity and ease of communication were highlighted as our top objectives. Our design team ensured that The Hampton Clinic were always part of the design process by setting up a test website that showed all stages of development. A good rapport ensured that we could exact any changes and content efficiently. Ultimately we were pleased to present a website that fulfilled a brief that required detailed information of services and treatments, in a concise and visually engaging format, along with clarity and ease of appointment booking procedure. All executed within budget and time frame.
We integrated the website to The Hampton Clinic Twitter and Facebook accounts so that when a new blog post is published, a post is created on the Twitter and Facebook accounts. We also gave clients the ability to leave reviews on the website so that The Hampton Clinic can display the good feedback received from their services. Finally, on every page there is a means to contact The Hampton Clinic, in order for customers to book an appointment.
Our clients intend to enter the site for a web design award within their industry.
- Page Builder – users can build their own pages via the admin area with flexibility on size and look of each element on the page.
- Contact Form – on every page, so that users can email The Hampton Clinic quickly and easily.
- Email setup – we set up two email addresses for The Hampton Clinic so that they can receive emails from their contact forms.
- Interesting navigation – combining text and images.
- Responsive design – in order for the website to look great on small or large screens.
- Logo and Banner Design.
- Social Media Integration – blog posts are published to Facebook and Twitter and The Hampton Clinic‘s Facebook and Twitter feed are displayed on the website.
- Review Functionality – users can leave feedback on treatments that The Hampton Clinic can then display on their testimonials page.
- 17 Apr 2014Enterprise Care Website
Recently we helped Salisbury based company Enterprise Care, who are a Domiciliary Care Company, redesign their site to be more functional, effective and presentable.
This site included the following functionality:
- Custom bespoke responsive design created using Photoshop and then built from scratch using HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery.
- Consistent page design.
- Image galleries.
- Mailing lists.
- Contact form with Google Map.
- Hosted on our hosting plan.
- Google Analytics.
If you want a site with the same functionality as Enterprise Care, please view our Custom Websites.
- 07 Jan 2014Offerclock Website
Offerclock is a pop-up offer site that helps Bristolians explore Bristol and save money. It provides a live-stream of online deals & offers nearby to guide them in making those spur-of-the-moment decisions for eating, drinking or going out.
It includes the following functionality:
- Custom bespoke design created using Adobe Photoshop and then built using HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery built from scratch.
- Bespoke database built using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Customer registration and logins.
- Administration area where users can add and edit records.
- Contact form.
- Facebook integration.
- Cookie notice.
- Google Maps.
- Custom mobile design.
- Searching data in number of different ways.
- Mailing lists.
If you want a website, like this please look at our Custom Websites.