Posts tagged "Website"
- 13 Nov 2014The Hampton Clinic
The Hampton Clinic is set in opulent surroundings in the prestigious Berkeley Square in Clifton, commonly referred to as the ‘Harley Street’ of Bristol. We are excited to be able to bring cutting edge technology and the latest advancements in treatments and health transformation programmes to Bristol. The clinic offers a clean, highly professional environment where you can relax and feel safe in the hands of the professionals.
Our clients of The Hampton Clinic Bristol came to us with a well defined and considered concept for a website. We have worked with clients who require our expertise in developing every aspect of their website, which creatively is very satisfying. However, we also like the challenge of realizing a tighter brief. Our clients have a wealth of experience within the medispa industry and understand the needs of their clients in relationship to a website .Together we developed a number of interesting and original ideas including the use of facial and body images as menu links.We aspired to create a site that wholly reflected the nature of our clients business and the experience of their services customers would receive. Style, elegance, simplicity, purity, clarity and ease of communication were highlighted as our top objectives. Our design team ensured that The Hampton Clinic were always part of the design process by setting up a test website that showed all stages of development. A good rapport ensured that we could exact any changes and content efficiently. Ultimately we were pleased to present a website that fulfilled a brief that required detailed information of services and treatments, in a concise and visually engaging format, along with clarity and ease of appointment booking procedure. All executed within budget and time frame.
We integrated the website to The Hampton Clinic Twitter and Facebook accounts so that when a new blog post is published, a post is created on the Twitter and Facebook accounts. We also gave clients the ability to leave reviews on the website so that The Hampton Clinic can display the good feedback received from their services. Finally, on every page there is a means to contact The Hampton Clinic, in order for customers to book an appointment.
Our clients intend to enter the site for a web design award within their industry.
- Page Builder – users can build their own pages via the admin area with flexibility on size and look of each element on the page.
- Contact Form – on every page, so that users can email The Hampton Clinic quickly and easily.
- Email setup – we set up two email addresses for The Hampton Clinic so that they can receive emails from their contact forms.
- Interesting navigation – combining text and images.
- Responsive design – in order for the website to look great on small or large screens.
- Logo and Banner Design.
- Social Media Integration – blog posts are published to Facebook and Twitter and The Hampton Clinic‘s Facebook and Twitter feed are displayed on the website.
- Review Functionality – users can leave feedback on treatments that The Hampton Clinic can then display on their testimonials page.
- 13 Nov 2014Life Pearls
Lifepearls is a blog is about bringing wisdom back to the people. Wisdom is not a fabled quality possessed only by elders, lonely old women, cross-legged gurus and wizards in fantasy worlds. It is a human quality which is both a necessary life skill and a virtue. Despite it being celebrated by the Greeks, it has lost its popularity in modern society and although it may be something that may well come with experience there are often young people who are ‘wise beyond their years’.
We, at Digital Medium, Bristol were commissioned to design and develop a blog website called Life Pearls. Our client, Ally Jane, had the great concept of providing meaningful, considered and helpful advice for those that are in need and for those who wish to gain and celebrate wisdom! She asked us to design a logo that would visually encompass the significant messages she is seeking to spread. Ally Jane required a site that was easy to use, (Ally describes herself as a “technophobe“), therefore we chose to use a WordPress website which features ease of update and addition of new content. Ally found she was able to realize her vision, to present blogs covering a variety of topics designed to provide “positive, insightful and inspirational” messages which can encourage us all to make better choices in life. To ensure that these blogs reach a wider audience, all new blog posts published appear on the Life Pearls Twitter and Facebook account. We also integrated newsletter functionality where by people can add their emails to a mailing list to receive newsletters via email. These newsletters are designed in the administration area of the website.
- Page Builder, – users can build their own pages via the admin area, which offers flexibility on size and appearance of each element on the page.
- Contact Form
- Logo Design
- Social Media Integration – blog posts are published to Facebook and Twitter and all blog posts can be shared on the website via other people on any of their social media accounts.
- Newsletter Functionality – Life Pearls website allows subscription to a newsletter via a mailing list. Ally is able to create and distribute the newsletter in the admin area of the site.
- 30 Sep 2014Stretch Activities
We redesigned a website for London based company Stretch Activities, who deliver a range of activity classes for babies, toddlers, children with parents/carers. Georgie Mitchell and Annabel Seares came to us as they needed a redesign of the existing Stretch Activities website. We decided that there didn’t need to be so many pages and put most of the content on just one page so it was easier to access. We then created a menu with links that would scroll to different sections of the homepage.
- Page Builder- Users can build their own pages via the admin area with flexibility on size and look of each element on the page.
- Parallax Images
- Image Galleries
- Contact Form
- Email setup – We set up email for Stretch Activities so that they can receive email from the contact form.
- Logo/Banner Design
- 29 Sep 2014Greenhorn Homes
Eco-friendly building & carpentry services in and around Bristol
Craig Greenhorn came to us with his new business – an eco focused building company influenced by PassiveHaus. He wanted a simple website that would promote his work and services effectively, without over complicating the process. We decided that it was necessary to present two slideshows of images, to illustrate the breadth and quality of Greenhorn Homes trade and craft, along with small sections of text to explain each of his services succinctly. In addition to these services, Greenhorn Homes build houses that are known as “Passive Houses” (Read about Passive Houses). This forms a key element of Craig’s working process and we needed to ensure we communicated the numerous benefits of PassiveHaus standards to the readers of the website. To do this, we created a section dedicated to Passive Houses, which includes a 90 second video concisely describing the concept, requirements, process and benefits.
To ensure that, for those interested in his services, there would be an easy means of contacting Greenhorn Homes, we created a contact form at the bottom of the site. This sends an email to Greenhorn Homes to which they can then respond to any inquiries or queries.
- Parallax Images
- Contact Form
- Video section – an extremely effective method of conveying information.
- One page site – The whole website uses just one page,therefore allowing more creative and interesting design.
- Links to social media sites – enabling greater interaction with the site.
If you would like a site similar to this then please take a look at our Available Packages
- 25 Jun 2014Win a Free Website/Web Design Package with Digital Medium, Bristol
We are giving away a FREE WEBSITE to one lucky Facebook or Twitter user who reposts this, follows us or Likes our page! Once we reach either 1000 Facebook likes or twitter followers we’ll pick one winner from those who have helped us on the way!
SHARE THIS POST, FOLLOW US OR LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN!
Reposting, liking or following us is all you need to do to be in for a chance to win! We’ll put the combined names/accounts from Facebook and Twitter into a hat once we either reach 1000 likes on Facebook or 100o followers on twitter, we’ll then pick one lucky winner from the combined names! So make sure you both like and follow us for more chances to win!
What you get:
A free website built to the specs of our Barebones Package, we can happily add extra features, pages etc for a small additional fee. If you already have a website or have no need for one you can always give it away to a friend or family member, we dont mind!
Free hosting and domain for the first year. (Usually £39.99 p/a for web hosting and £15 p/a for Domain registration)
Thanks and good luck!
The Digital Medium Team